Saqib Saleem Height Weight Body Age Girlfriend Hairstyle Wiki
Saqib Saleem Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Saqib Saleem Qureshi|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||8th April 1988|
|Age (in 2019)||he would be 31 on 8th April 2019|
|Birth Place/Born in||Delhi, India|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Lives in/Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Profession/Work||Bollywood Actor and Model|
|Race/Ethnicity/Caste||Asian, Muslim, Indian|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
Saqib Saleem Childhood/Young Info
|School||He attended a Local school in Delhi|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi, India ( He used Sports Quota/Reservation to get a seat)|
Saqib Saleem Body Figure, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 10 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||40-32-13|
|Chest Size||40 in|
|Waist||32 in, after his body transformation he carries a 28 inches waist|
|Biceps||13 in, but now he has transformed his body, his new biceps size if 16 inches.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Saqib Saleem Family, Parents, Sister, Bothers
|Father Name and Occupation||Saleem Qureshi (Owns a Restaurant)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Ameena Qureshi (Homemaker)|
|Brothers||Naeem Qureshi and Haseen Qureshi|
|Sister||Huma Qureshi (famous, hot Bollywood Actress)|
Saqib Saleem Girlfriends/Wife/Children
|Girlfriend Name and Occupation||Swati Trivedi, a supervising scriptwriter, who has freelanced with big production houses like Excel Entertainment, Dharma Productions, and Yash Raj Films|
|Ex-Girlfriends||Taapsee Pannu, Bollywood actress, co-star of Salim in the film Makhna.|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1.3 million|
|Saqib Saleem Net Worth in Indian Rupees||10 Crore Indian Rupees|
- Debut Movie: Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge (2011), was nominated in the Filmfare Awards for this movie.
- Debut TV Show: Appearance in 2014 Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma on Colors TV.
Saqib Saleem Controversies
- In November 2017 he was hurt while shooting for Race 3 and had to undergo surgery with two stitches on his arm. The exact cause of the accident is still not known.
- His homo character in the film Bombay Talkies was perceived as weird by many. He did everything one could imagine with Randeep Hooda. He went ahead and took him away from his on-screen wife Rani Mukherjee. This role is widely perceived as a reason for the slow progress of Saleem as an actor.
- #Metoo campaign where many Bollywood actresses and models like Tanushree Dutta and Rachel White gathered the courage and came forward to express the sexual harassment faced by them while working in the film industry, Saqeeb Salim also narrated his own story about how he was sexually assaulted by a man at the age of 21. Saqib said that a man tried to put his hand inside the actor’s pants. This really shocked the entire Bollywood as it was believed that incidents of this kind happen only with women. But Saqib was probably the only actor who had the courage to express it in public.
Saqib Saleem Lifestyle
- Smoking: No
- Drinking: Yes, occasionally
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Cooking
- Hairstyle: His simple yet classic hairstyle is also trending on the internet.
- Color: Black
- Actor: Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan
- Actress: Kajol and Priyanka Chopra
- Movie: DDLJ, Race 3
- Holiday Destination: Jammu and Kashmir
- Food: Mughlai
Interesting Facts which every Saqib Saleem fan should know
- His father Saleem Qureshi owns a chain of 10 restaurants called Saleem’s in Delhi. Astonishingly, many people don’t realize this despite being a regular customer there.
- He tried to work in his family business but left it accounting to lack of interest in being a restauranteur.
- He had never in his dreams thought that he would become an actor one day. He randomly went to Mumbai after his college time girlfriend left him to become an actress. His only intentions were to save his relationship. Somehow he managed to get roles in films.
- His all-time favorite movie is Mere Dad Ki Maruti, in which he feels that he gave his best. The audience loved his character and role. He is still recognised as the boy driving the Ertiga in that movie. Interestingly that movie tremendously boosted the sales of Maruti Ertiga.
- He was Virat Kohli in the movie “Dishoom”.
- He likes to address Huma Qureshi as Humiaji instead of baji (sister) as he finds the latter difficult to pronounce.
- Even though he played the role of Virat Kohli, he actually admires Sachin Tendulkar the most, while Huma Qureshi admires Shahid Afridi.
- Saqib Saleem has been playing cricket since school times. In the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) he plays for Mumbai Heroes. You would be amazed to know that before he was an actor, his dream was to become a cricketer and play for the Indian National Cricket Team. He even played for Jammu & Kashmir and Delhi teams locally.
- He has appeared in various TV commercials/advertisements of big brands including –
- Lay’s Chips
- Tata Docomo Mobile Sim
- Bar One Chocolate
- KFC Chicken
- Airtel Mobile
- Sprite Soft-drink
- Nokia Mobiles
- He has played a leading role in the drama movie, Hawaa Hawaai, which was highly acclaimed by the critics.
- His official Facebook account is www.facebook.com/SaqibSaleemOfficial/
- When he began modeling in Mumbai, his financial condition was fragile. Though he was offered Rs 50,000/- for his first shoot.
- After giving audition for Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge, he passed by Yash Raj Films office in his car in which his father was also seated next to him. He somehow instinctively told his dad that he would be making his debut with these guys. And, as the fortune would have it, within 5 minutes he got a call from YRF informing that he had been selected for the role. Unbelievable. Isn’t it?
- He always tries to learn from his failures and has a positive outlook towards life, no matter what the situation is.
- His sister Huma Qureshi is adored for her perfect body and cute looks. She has also done many bold scenes in films, especially with Varun Dhawan.
Saqib Saleem Body Fitness:
In 2018, for his role in the movie Race 3, he dramatically transformed his physique from a thin guy to a macho muscular handsome hunk of Bollywood. Of course its a powerful combination of workout and clean protein-rich diet, here are the broad breakfast to dinner diet plan behind his muscles, especially the 6 pack abs.
- Breakfast – Eggs, Oats, and fruits
- Morning – Protein shake
- Lunch – Brown rice, chicken, veggies.
- Snacks – Nuts, egg whites.
- Dinner – Fish, and vegetables.
Saqib Saleem’s workout session began with warmup, stretching and intense Cardio, followed by heavy weight lifting in the gym. He ensured that Yoga is performed regularly to keep stress levels low and maintain agility while bulking up his muscles. Also, kickboxing was included in his workout regimen.