Ronnie Coleman Diet Height Weight Age Images
Ronnie Coleman is eight times Mr. Olympia, and he holds the record for IFFB wins. He is amongst the best bodybuilders ever. Ronnie has a height of 5ft. 11 inches and weighs around 140kgs. He admits that a lot of his time when in training is spent eating or getting ready to eat. So let’s check out Ronnie Coleman’s diet which he used to follow back then, his height, weight, and images.
Ronnie Coleman Diet Plan:
Breakfast at 10 am :
He has 6 tablets of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 1 cup of grits with cheese
- 12 egg-whites
He has 6 BSN Betalin capsules after this meal.
Ronnie Coleman Pre-Workout Meal:
After two hours gap between his first meal, Ronnie starts his workout taking:
- 2 scoops of NO Explode as an instant shake.
Ronnie Coleman Post-Workout Meal:
After his intense workout, Coleman consumes recovery items. Those are:
- 2 scoops of Cell Mass
- 6 tablets of Nitrix
- Supplement enriched in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Multi-vitamin, Multi-mineral, Chromium, Glucosamine and Calcium.
Lunch at 4 pm:
Ronnie has the following meal in his lunch which he takes around 4 pm.
- 1 chicken breast
- Red beans and rice
- kernel corn
- Few slices of cornbread
After his lunch, he takes 5 capsules of Betalin
Evening Meal at 7 pm:
Coleman has 6 capsules of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 3 kgs Grilled Chicken and,
- Few baked Potatoes.
Dinner at 10 pm:
- 5 oz chicken breast.
- 8oz of filet mignon.
- baked Potatoes and french fries
- A glass of Lemonade and 5 capsules of BSN Betalin after his meal.
Mid-Night meal before bed:
- Ronnie has 4 scoops of lean dessert protein shake and,
- Rich sources of vitamin e, vitamin c, multi-mineral, and calcium, generally capsules.
Ronnie Coleman Tips:
Ronnie Coleman advice to drink plenty of water throughout the day for metabolism of the body.
Ronnie Coleman Height:
5 ft 11 in / 180 cm
Ronnie Coleman Weight:
Contest – 135 kg / 297 pounds
Off Season – 150 kg / 330 pounds
Ronnie Coleman Age/Birthday:
13th May 1964