Megan Fox Diet Plan, Height, Weight, Age
You all will agree that Megan Fox has the hottest body in Hollywood. Megan has a height of 5’6″ and weighs around 114 lbs, To maintain such an enviable figure, diet plays a very important role. So, is this hottie dieting all the time? If this is the question popping up in your mind then search no more, as we have gathered invaluable information on her daily diet plan and eating habits.
The secret behind Megan Fox’s Adorable figure:
- Her strict diet plan ensuring healthy food and keeping her hunger in control, and giving her desired nutrition as well.
- And workout routine to help her keep her body toned and in shape.
Megan Fox Diet Plan
- Her diet excludes processed sugars and whole grains, meanwhile includes essential carbohydrates from fresh fruits and vegetables, as these are easily digested by the body.
- Megan diet has lean proteins sources like eggs whites, fish, and poultry, lean meat, and nuts to fulfill daily protein requirements and fuel up her body.
- Munches almonds often, fulfills the requirements of quality fats needed by the body.
- Adding vinegar in salads and onions suppresses her diet and detoxify her body.
Megan Fox Height
5 ft 4 in / 163 cm
Megan Fox Weight
52Kgs / 115pounds.
Unique things about her
- Many tattoos on her body
- Blue eyes
- Seductive speech
Megan Fox Body Figure Measurements
Exact figures are unknown but are around 34-22-32 inches!
Best Known For
Her acting in Transformers.
Some less known facts on Megan Fox:-
- She has dated Brian Austin Green and Jake Johnson
- Her hair color is dark brown
- Her sexual Orientation is Bi-sexual!
- Her Favorite Food – Lobster, Mignon
- Her Favorite Comic Artist – Michael Turner
- Her Favorite Movies – Transformers (2007)
- Her Favorite Color – Pink
- Her Favorite Bands – Hey Monday
- Her Favorite Boots Brand – UGG
- Her Favorite Toys– Ninja Turtles
- Her Favorite Eyeliner – New York Color Black Eyeliner
- Her The person she likes – Shia LaBeouf
- Her Favorite Holiday Destination – Hawaii
- Her Perfume – Must de Cartier
- Her Favorite TV shows – Hope and Faith
- Her Favorite Music – House of the Rising Sun
- Her Favorite Candy – PEZ
- Her Favorite Book – Kiss the girls by James Patterson