Kim Kardashian Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriends, Hot Bikini Images, Wiki Bio
Born on October 21, 1980, An American socialite, celebutante, television personality, model, actress, and businesswoman Kim Kardashian is the daughter of wealthy defense attorney Robert Kardashian. She grew up in Beverly Hills, California, USA. She completed her schooling from an all-girls school. She has an older sister Kourtney and younger siblings Khloe and Robert. Very few people know that she was seen in an episode of the television series “Beyond the Break” in 2006. Kim has become an internet sensation, thanks to her perfect figure, especially after the leak of her tape with pop singer Ray J., See complete biography and body stats of Kim K below.
Kim Kardashian Hot Images
Kim Kardashian Career
- Debut Movie: Disaster Movie (2008)
- Debut TV Show: The Simple Life (2003), later 2007 TV Series Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Awards: Nominated for Razzie Awards, 2009, for Worst Supporting Actress in Disaster Movie (2008)
Kim Kardashian Controversies
- Her brother Rob once said in an interview that he had a crush on Kim K during childhood.
- Her X tape with Ray J went viral on the internet. Don’t tell me you haven’t watched it yet. It showed Kim from every possible angle, doing it in all possible positions. Reportedly she had intentionally sold her tape for an exorbitant amount, but the entire thing was portrayed as if it was ‘leaked’ unintentionally.
- Before she was famous, she had accepted the offer from Playboy magazine to undress for the cover picture. But Kim Kardashian later repented this and justified that her mom somehow convinced her to go for it thinking no one would ever recognize her and it shall be a great memory to look at when she gets old.
- In 2012, Her comment on Indian food as ‘disgusting’ attracted stark criticism from the Asian community after which she had to clarify it holistically and said that she had no intentions to demean or criticize Indian culture in any way. It was just a personal opinion with clear intentions, hence must not be taken in a negative sense. She further added that she finds some American dishes as disgusting too.
- Kim K liberally posted a controversial image of her face covered with blood which was taken up from her arms. She posted it on twitter calling it an anti-aging treatment to rejuvenate her skin.
- Smoking: Yes
- Drinking: Yes
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Photoshoots
Kim Kardashian Favorite Things
- Destination: Paris, Dubai
- Actor: George Clooney
- Actress: Elizabeth Taylor
- Movie: The Notebook
- Model: Cindy Crawford
- Artist: Jennifer Lopez
- Song: “Kiss” by Prince
- Food: Salads
- Mascara – Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Lifting Mascara
- Candy: Mexican Tamarind Aka Tamarindo Candy
- Lip Balm: Softlips PURE 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm
- Favorite Makeup Products – Glam Balm by Rodial and, CVS Q-tips
- TV Show: Forensic Files (2000)
- Eyeliner – Stila Kajal eyeliner
Interesting Facts which every Kim Kardashian fan should know
- She was born in a rich and wealthy family, had the best of resources available.
- The meaning of her surname ‘Kardashian’ is ‘Stone Carver’.
- She is highly religious and regularly visits the church every weekend along with her family. Interestingly she has been doing this since she was a kid.
- Her mother divorced her father, reportedly she had an affair with a soccer player. This really gave Kim a setup and affected her childhood.
- She fell in love for the first time at the age of 13 years, with a cousin of Michael Jackson, T J Jackson whose mothers body was found dead in a swimming pool.
- She was gifted a BMW on her 16th birthday by her father.
- Ever since she was young, she always wanted to be a teacher. But destiny had other plans. Just imagine your teacher having such a perfect body especially the back-side. Wouldn’t it get a little difficult to concentrate on academics?
- Paris Hilton as one of her classmate! Yes, she later ended up assisting her as a manager and personal assistant. She has also worked for famous actresses like Lindsay Lohan.
- She also owns a boutique jointly with her sisters, named D-A-S-H, inaugurated in 2006.
- After her videotape with Ray J went viral on the internet, within a few months, she ended up being the most searched celebrity of google. Hence, she owes her success to that video itself.
- She was tagged as the worst dressed celebrity by PETA due to her fur-wearing habit.
- Her second marriage i.e. with Kris Humphries lasted for a meager 72 days. Reportedly this was a publicity stunt, to gather public attention and promote various brands of Kim Kardashian.
- The Kardashian family had to visit therapy lab to cope up with her step-father’s gender transformation in 2015.
- She is crazy for cars and can be seen driving a new car every other day. Her car collections include virtually every big brand one can think of. Check out her Cars collection video.
- She has an official website: kimkardashianwest.com
- She has a unique sleeping habit i.e. her open a partially open when she sleeps. Of course, this is unintentional but still worth talking about.
- She was invited to an Indian reality show Big Boss season 6 hosted by Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan, but she denied it stating that the money offered to her was too low.
- She is also a CEO at shoedazzle.com which is an online shoe company.
- Kim Kardashian’s personal trainer is Gunnar Peterson who keeps her in shape all year round. Whereas she is managed by an agency called William Morris Endeavour Entertainment.
- She is amongst top 5 most followed people on Instagram.
- Kim was also seen in a 2006 TV show ‘Beyond the Break’.
Her major brand endorsements include:
- Kardashian Kollection at Sears- Clothing line;
- OPI- nail polish line;
- DASH boutiques;
- QuickTrim- Dietary supplements;
- Belle Noel- her own Jewellery Line;
- The Sugar Factory Candy Store- Lollipops;
- Midori Liqueur;
- Muscle Flex VATA athletic wear;
- A Carls Jr. (fast food);
- Kardashian Glamour Tan;
- Beach Bunny Swimwear;
- Perfect Skin – comes in 3 varieties;
- Own line of signature watches;
- For Every Body – candles;
- Tria Beauty;