Emma Stone Height, Age, Figure, Wiki Biography, Affairs, Family & More
Emma Stone Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Emily Jean Stone|
|Nick Names||Emma, Riley|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||November 6, 1988|
|Age (in 2018)||30 (She would be 31 in November 2019)|
|Birth Place/Born in||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Lives in/Residence||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.|
|Race/Ethnicity||White/Swedish, German, English, Scottish, Irish|
|Is she Dead or Alive||Alive|
Emma Stone Childhood/Young Info
|School||Sequoya Elementary School, Scottsdale, Arizona|
Scottsdale Unified School District, Scottsdale, Arizona
|College||Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Under-graduate since she dropped out of her college after her 1st semester.|
Emma Stone Body Figure, Physical & Vital Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 6 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||34-27-33|
|Hair Color||Her natural hair color is blonde. But according to the demand of her movie Superbad (2007) (produced by Judd Apatow) she had to dye it red. Interestingly she liked it so much that she continued with the red color.|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
Emma Stone Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||Jeffrey Charles Stone (Businessman)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Krista Jean Stone (Homemaker)|
|Others||Donald (Maternal Grandfather), Jean Yeager (Maternal Grandmother), Conrad Ostberg Stone (Paternal Grandfather).|
Emma Stone Boyfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marriage Date||She is not married|
|Husband Name and Occupation||Unmarried|
|Past Relations/Ex-Boyfriends||Teddy Geiger (Singer, 2007-2009)|
Kieran Culkin (Actor, 2010-2011)
Andrew Garfield (Ex-Fiance)(Actor, 2014-2015)
|Emma Stone Net Worth in Dollars||$28 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||205 crore Indian rupees|
- Debut Movie: Superbad (2007)
- Debut TV Show: The New Partridge Family (2004)
- Awards: 2007 comedy film Superbad for her role as Jules, she was awarded ‘Young Hollywood Award for Exciting New Face.’ In 2017, for her Role in La La Land (2016) she won the Academy Award (Oscar).
- When she took up the role of Allison Ng, a quarter Hawaiian woman with a half-Chinese father, for the movie Aloha (2015), it caused a strong negative reaction among the viewers. Finally, the filmmakers had to intervene and went ahead to release a letter online to defend Emma Stone and apologized for the unpleasant experience.
- Smoking: No
- Drinking: Yes
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Reading, Cooking
Emma Stone Favorite Things
- Color: Red
- Actor: Ryan Gosling
- Movie: Manhattan (1979)
- Food: Beets, food with mayonnaise, french fries
- Restaurant: Sushi Park on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles
- Beverage: Cappuccino, beer
- Sport: Basketball
- Musician: The Beatles, Spice Girls
- Holiday Destination: Los Angeles, Costa Rica
- Perfume – Chanel Chance, A La Nuit by Serge Lutens, Gardenia by Chane
Interesting Facts which every Emma Stone fan should know
- Her Address: 3532 Hayden Avenue Culver City, CA 90232 U.S.A.
- She has many cars including Mini Cooper and Audi s6.
- Initially, she wanted to be a sketch comedy artist but ended up becoming an actress.
- She had braces on her teeth for almost a decade.
- Her childhood was full of nervousness and anxiety. She used to get panic attacks and was diagnosed with panic disorder. She wanted to augment awareness in this regard and thus wrote the book “I Am Bigger Than My Anxiety.”
- I bet you didn’t know that she is a great baker. Moreover, her first job was preparing treats at a dog bakery.
- As a tribute to their favorite song “Blackbird” by The Beatles, Emma and her mother have a tattoo of bird feet on their wrist.
- She has a weird relationship with the internet. Firstly, she is obsessed with food blogs. Secondly, she got addicted to FarmVille game on Facebook, forcing her to deactivate her account.
- She made her singing debut with the song “I Know What Boys Like” in the movie The House Bunny (2008).
- One of her bizarre fantasies is to have a drink with Canada’s Victor Garber, the one who played the role of shipbuilder Thomas in the movie Titanic (1997).
- She loves dogs. Her first dog name was Norman. At present, she has a golden retriever named ‘Ren’.
- She has completed a few professional web designing courses including HTML. Also, she has an astonishing typing speed of about 100 words/minute.
- She is managed by Anonymous Content and William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
- Her Smile, Husky low-pitched voice, and Red hair are the most distinctive feature about her. While, she is best known for a deep, sultry voice and her roles in movies like Zombieland, Easy A, Superbad.
- Her biggest brand endorsements include Revlon for whom she has appeared in print ads and commercials.
- At present, she is absent from all the popular social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Did you know that she once had an asthma attack while shooting for the film “Easy A” 2009?
- At the age of 21, she finally got her ears pierced.
- She likes the name Emma more than her original name Emily.
- The famous actor Woody Allen did not know how to send text messages on an iPhone. It was Stone was had taught him how to text.
- She made an awesome PowerPoint presentation titled “Project Hollywood” only to convince her parents to allow her to make a career in the film industry,
- Her mother was diagnosed with Breast cancer in 2008. Thankfully she boldly fought against it and finally defeated the disease and is now cancer-free.
- At the tender age of 7 years, while doing gymnastics, she broke both of her arms as she fell off the parallel bars. Luckily she recovered quickly and got back.
- Victoria’s Secret ‘What Is Sexy list’ 2012 titled her the “Sexiest Sense of Humour”.
- Emma Stone was voted No. 6 in Askmen.com’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women’ 2012.
- It was the movie Easy A which skyrocket her career in Hollywood, established her as an actress and rose her to fame all over the world.
- In October 2018, she said that her organs shifted while wearing a corset for The Favourite. Yes, it was a horrifying experience for her to wear that.
- In August 2018, she made a statement that she feels like getting married and have kids. No wonder statements like ‘Emma Stone Marriage’ have been doing rounds on the internet.