Dumbbell Fly for Chest Muscles Correct Form Images
Dumbbell Fly is a basic chest exercise that can increase your chest muscle mass. It basically develops the lower chest muscles which are often ignored but is the key for a superb chest. Dumbbell fly is also great for those who are beginners in bodybuilding. It will not just develop your pecs, but will also make your chest look broader and wider.
Dumbbell Flyes Correct Form:
- Lie down straight on a flat bench, with your foot flat on the floor.
- Always keep your back and head flat, stuck on the bench.
- Grab two dumbbells, and bend your arms forming an A-shape.
- Lower the dumbbell to the side, while your hands still in bent position.
- Now raise the dumbbell back to starting A-position, squeezing the pectoral muscle.
MUSCLES USED IN DUMBBELL FLY:
Though its a very good exercise for chest, But many weightlifters have suffered from injury and muscle tear while doing this exercise. So if you are willing to lift very heavy weights, then better shift off to cable flies than Dumbbells Fly.
Do Check out the Muscle Map.