Dumbbell Press for Chest Muscles
Chest Dumbbell Press Exercise
Dumbbell Bench Press or Dumbbell Press for chest is a basic exercise gain muscle and shape. It works on pectorals, deltoids, and triceps muscle group. It develops overall chest muscles.
In Dumbbell press, lifting heavy dumbbells are not prior to the correct form of doing this exercise. So concentrate on the right manner of doing this exercise.
Dumbbell Press Correct Form:
- Take a pair of dumbbells of comfortable weight and lie down on a flat bench.
- Lower the dumbbells till they just touch your chest.
- Press the dumbbells back up to the top and lock them at the starting position.
- You should feel pressure on your chest at this position.
- Keep your hands in a neutral position during every up down movement.
Dumbbell Press Tips and technique:
If lifting heavy weights, lie down on the Bench first and then tell the training helper to hand you the dumbbells rather than trying and positioning yourself.
Dumbbell Press Muscles Worked:
In Dumbell Bench Press, the muscles worked are pectorals, deltoids, and triceps. Check the Muscle Map to see the positions of these muscles.