TRICEPS PRESS DOWN
Triceps Push downs is one of the most common exercise performed by everyone in gyms. It is an isolated exercise and can really pump up the triceps if done in correct form. This basic movement of the arm stresses the entire triceps muscle group, particularly the outer and medial heads. Though their are various triceps exercises but this exercises is one of the easiest to perform and can help to build huge triceps. It is rated 9 out of 10. Read More–
Correct form of every exercise is prior to lifting heavy weights and leads to maximum muscle and shape. So lay emphasis on the technique, then move on to heavy weights.
Triceps Press Down Correct Form:
- Load the Machine with medium weight, and grab the bar with your index finger no more than 5 inches apart.
- Ensure straight back throughout the exercise.
- Leaning slightly forward, slowly Push Down the bar fully moving only your forearms and keeping upper arms fixed.
- Hold the straight-arm position for a second and inhale as you bring the bar up till they are parallel to the floor.
- Repeat the steps, do 3-4 sets of 10-12 repetitions each.
- Maintain a slow and controlled position throughout the exercise.
- For variety, do this with different width grip and rod shapes.
Triceps Push Down Video Will Help You Understand: