Shahrukh Khan Diet and Workout
Shahrukh Khan, the name is enough. SRK is the biggest movie star on earth. His stardom is on the very top of all the industries of cinema. With millions of fans following him wherever he goes, SRK is on the top. His brilliant looks and acting has made him the heart throbe of Bollywood. He is also one of the fittest actor and has managed to stay healthy even after being addicted to smoking.
Shah Rukh Khan, since he has started acting, has managed to stay lean and fit. This is also due to his sports background. He left everyone speechless in Om Shanti Om with his perfect six pack abs and v-shaped body.
Fitness Tips from the King Khan:
- I am trying to quit smoking, it is the worst habit i have. So i just can’t tell you not to smoke. But obviously, one should not smoke don’t tell you not to smoke. The reason i don’t give it up is that it gives me an excuse to move around, it gives me a reason to get away from what i am doing.
- You should completely cut down Junk food from your diet menu. no colas, no chips and ice creams too.
- Strive as you exercise, do it as work. Do not waste your time and do not listen to music while exercising. Drinkers must make an extra 20 minutes than non-drinkers. Take care if you are above 25 years because this is the age when body adapts fat and bellies very easily.
- My advise for children is that they should always be insisted to play outdoor games, do outdoor activities which they like. Football, cycling, jogging, playing with their dogs etc. must be a part of a child’s routine. Rafting and other adventures should also be carried out with guidance and safety.
- Six pack abs is entirely different from other body muscles and takes a lot of dedication and strict routine to build and actually show up. So its more of the diet which one follow than exercise. They are not instant muscle form up rather, it takes around a month for them to show.
- Working out for abs should be atleast 4 times a week and sweat emerging exercises should be done for 30 minutes everyday, to lose down the fat.
- Diet for abs should be more of protein and less of fats and calories. You cannot have bread, rice, high calorie shakes and all. You have to survive on grilled items and don’t neglect 4-5 liters water everyday.
- My workout peak consists 100 push ups and 50 pull ups. It may sound too much, but actually a thing one can do only after being regular in hitting the gym and workout sessions. Positive frame of mind is the key to achieve it.