Ronnie Coleman Diet
Ronnie Coleman is eight times Mr. Olympia, and the holds the record for IFFB wins. He is amongst the best bodybuilders ever. Ronnie has a height of 5ft. 11 inches and weighs around 140kgs. He admits that a lot of his time when in training is spent eating or getting ready to eat. So lets check out Ronnie Coleman’s diet for those huge muscles.
Ronnie Coleman Diet Plan:
Breakfast at 10 am :
He has 6 tablets of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 1 cup of grits with cheese
- 12 egg-whites
He has 6 BSN Betalin capsules after this meal.
After two hours gap between his first meal, Ronnie starts his workout taking:
- 2 scoops of NO Explode as instant shake.
Ronnie Coleman Workout Video:
After his intense workout, Coleman consumes recovery items. Those are:
- 2 scoops of Cell Mass
- 6 tablets of Nitrix
- Supplement enriched in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Multi-vitamin, Multi-mineral, Chromium, Glucosamine and Calcium.
Lunch at 4 pm:
Ronnie has the following meal in his lunch which he takes around 4 pm.
- 1 chicken breast
- Red beans and rice
- kernel corn
- Few slices of cornbread
After his lunch he has 5 capsules of Betalin.
Evening Meal at 7 pm:
Coleman has 6 capsules of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 3 kgs Grilled Chicken and,
- Few baked Potatoes.
Dinner at 10 pm:
- 5 oz chicken breast.
- 8oz of filet mignon.
- baked Potatoes and french fries
- A glass of Lemonade and % capsules on BSN Betalin after meal.
Mid-Night meal before bed:
- Ronnie has 4 scoops of lean dessert protein shake and,
- Rich sources of vitamin e, vitamin c, multi-mineral and calcium, generally capsules.
Ronnie Coleman advices to drink plenty of water throughout the day for metabolism of body.