Dumbbell Hammer Curls is a basic curl movement targeting the bicep muscle and forearms. Your workout may start best with this exercise. This exercise is rated:- 9 out of 10 –EXCELLENT.
Correct form of every exercise is prior to lifting heavy weights, so emphasise on proper technique for maximum muscle gain.
Hammer Curls Correct Form:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells of moderate weight.
- Stand straight with your legs shoulder width apart.
- Turn your wrist so that the palms face each other and squeeze the biceps to curl the weights to the top till shoulder level.
- Don not move your elbows while curling, You will feel pressure on biceps at the max. position.
- Now slowly lower the weights, to the starting position.
- Repeat all the steps, do 3-4 sets, with 10-12 reps each.
Biceps-Hammer video will help you understand:
- Do not lift heavy weights and use body momentum to swing and lift the dumbbells. Instead lift a light weight and concentrate on correct form of this exercise.
Dumbbell Hammer Curls Muscles Used:
Check our Muscle Map for details of these muscles and positions in our body.
Bookmark us now.