Dumbell Fly is a basic chest exercise that can increase your chest muscle mass. It basically develops the lower chest muscles which is often ignored, but is the key for a superb chest. Dumbbell fly is also great for those who are beginners in bodybuilding. It will not just develop your pecs, but will also make your chest look broader and wider.Dumbbell Fly is rated:- 9.2 out of 10 –EXCELLENT.
CORRECT FORM OF DUMBBELL FLY:
- Lie down straight on a flat bench, with your foot flat on floor.
- Always keep your back and head flat, sticked on the bench.
- Grab two dumbbells, and bend your arms forming an A-shape.
- Lower the dumbbell to the side, while your hands still in bent position.
- Now raise the dumbbell back to starting A-position, squeezing the pectoral muscle.
Dumbbell Fly Video:
MUSCLES USED IN DUMBBELL FLY:
Though its a very good exercise for chest, But many weight lifters got injured, and had muscle cracks while doing this exercise. So if you are willing to lift very heavy weights, then better shift off to cable flies than Dumbbells Fly.
Check out our Muscle Map