Aishwarya Rai Bacchan for sure is one of the most beautiful and attractive Actress not just in Bollywood, but also in the world. She has millions of fans followers and is famous for her beauty and curves throughout the globe. The Beauty Queen Aishwarya recently gave birth to a baby child and is enjoying this stage saying “Motherhood is Beautiful”. Aishwarya Rai has a perfect figure which she flaunted in many Superhit films like Dhoom2 and Guzaarish. So lets check out how this 39 years old actress keeps herself in shape.
Aishwarya is very concious about her diet and exercise program. Though she accepts being a foodie, but keeps a check on his daily calorie intake.
The exact workout and diet plan is never revealed by this smart actress, but still we have managed to combine all the tips she ever gave to her fans and shared in media for a perfect diet and workout plan.
Aishwarya Rai Diet Tips:
- In the morning, nothing can be better than Luke warm water with Honey for our body and skin.
- Aish drinks 10 glasses of water each day, which she says should be must in women’s diet to keep the body hydrated and active throughout the day and is good for metabolism and skin too.
- Aish stays away from fast and junk foods and mainly prefers home made food only. Rather she is very fond of cooking.
- Cooked or raw boiled vegetables are the main ingredients of her daily diet in Lunch and Dinner.
- Fried and oily foods are not in her lost and she keeps away from them.
- Rice (brown) and Grilled Fish is a must in her daily diet plan.
Aishwarya Rai Workout Tips:
- Aish hits the gym no more than 4 times a week. And remaining days she does yoga and cardio exercises only.
- The secret behind her slim and perfect body is Yoga and healthy diet.
- Morning walk is one of the best way to start a healthy day, says Aishwarya.
- Aish rocked the audience by her body and style in Dhoom 2. Regular yoga and exercises is the only secret behind her figure in Dhoom 2.